Adblue – For SEAT Vehicles Fitted With The Latest EU6 Diesel Engines
The top-up bottles supplied by SEAT have a capacity of 1.89 litres, and come complete with the adaptor nozzle that safely fit the SEAT AdBlue tank.
Part No. G052910A2
AdBlue, a water / urea based operating fluid, is stored in a tank (like diesel fuel), however, unlike fuel it is not injected into the engine, but directly into a specially modified part of the vehicle’s exhaust. This begins a chemical reaction which removes the polluting oxides of nitrogen (NOx), converting them into harmless water and nitrogen in a process known as Selective Catalytic Reduction, or SCR for short. SCR is only applicable to diesel engines and the more economically you drive, typically, the less AdBlue you will use.
The size of the AdBlue tank fitted to your car will vary depending on which SEAT model you have, therefore the interval between top-ups will vary. In addition, many factors such as mileage, journey type, driving style and environmental conditions can influence how much AdBlue is consumed. A passenger car can consume approximately 1.5 litres of AdBlue every 620 miles
Always Consult Your Owners Handbook.
- AdBlue is not a fuel additive. This is why there is a separate AdBlue tank
- If you put AdBlue® in your fuel tank by mistake, please do not start the engine, but contact a retailer for help
- Put only AdBlue in the AdBlue tank; do not fill the AdBlue tank with any other liquids
- Prevent anything from contaminating AdBlue
- If small quantities of AdBlue come into contact with the vehicle’s paintwork, for example, wipe them off and if necessary rinse the area with water
Please email us your full registration number to check compatibility for any parts listed.
Find Us At Caffyns Lamberts Road, Tunbridge Wells Kent TN2 3EL
Please Note Prices In Our Internet Shop May Be Different To Instore. These Prices Are Only Valid For Purchases Made Via The Internet.