Adblue – For Skoda Vehicles Fitted With The Latest EU6 Diesel Engines
The top-up bottles supplied by Skoda have a capacity of 1.89 litres, and come complete with the adaptor nozzle that safely fit the Skoda AdBlue tank.
Part No. G052910A2
AdBlue cleans exhaust gases, helping cars to comply with the new EU6 exhaust emissions regulations. Some Yeti and Superb B8 models will use AdBlue from model year 2016 (MY16).
It is a non-toxic, non-flammable; biodegradable urea and water-based liquid additive that processes the gases in a car exhaust system to remove harmful nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions.
The AdBlue solution is added through a cap usually found at the rear of the car, like a conventional fuel cap. It is stored in a tank positioned near the car’s fuel tank.
The system works by injecting tiny amounts of the solution into the exhaust system when the engine is running. The chemicals in AdBlue break down the polluting NOx emissions into harmless water vapour and nitrogen gas.
How long does it last?
The size of the AdBlue tank fitted to your car will vary depending on which ŠKODA model you have, therefore the interval between top ups will vary.
Factors such as mileage covered, journey types, driving styles and environmental conditions can influence how much AdBlue is consumed. A passenger car will consume approximately 1.5 litres of AdBlue every 620 miles.
The engine will not run if the AdBlue supply is exhausted. Dashboard warnings tell drivers if the AdBlue supply is running low
- AdBlue is not a fuel additive. This is why there is a separate AdBlue tank
- If you put AdBlue® in your fuel tank by mistake, please do not start the engine, but contact a retailer for help
- Put only AdBlue in the AdBlue tank; do not fill the AdBlue tank with any other liquids
- Prevent anything from contaminating AdBlue
- If small quantities of AdBlue come into contact with the vehicle’s paintwork, for example, wipe them off and if necessary rinse the area with water
Please email us your full registration number to check compatibility for any parts listed.
Find Us At Caffyns Lamberts Road, Tunbridge Wells Kent TN2 3EL
Please Note Prices In Our Internet Shop May Be Different To Instore. These Prices Are Only Valid For Purchases Made Via The Internet.